Friday, June 8, 2007

At Bead and Button

You will never guess what happened to me today! First my day started by taking a wonderful class with C.A. Therien. We then took a break for lunch and I got to show her some of my pieces. She gave me some wonderful advice and then we returned to finish our class. This evening I went down to the show floor to do a little looking and buy a few things I had been wanting. I stopped at C.A.T.'s booth and she took me around to meet some other polymer clay people and such. We stopped at the National Polymer Clay Guild's booth and I was volunteered to do a demo on the spot! Way out of my comfort zone but I did it and it was great! What a day! I'm so pumped I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. I never did even get to buy the things I was planning on getting, maybe tomorrow! I have just been overwhelmed with the generosity of the people of the polymer clay community. If any of you that I met this week read this, thank you so much.

No comments: