Monday, September 8, 2008

Hooray!

My show was a huge success! I was super busy the entire time and I never even got to take a look at the other exhibitors. I was so impressed with how the show was run and the over all quality. This was the first time this show has been put on and I hope it will continue. Good Job Cindy! We were suppose to start at 10am but I had people at my booth by a little after 9am. By 11:30 I had already sold out of the little ring bowls I had made. Next time I'll need twice as many! My stock is totally depleted so I'm going to need to work extra hard to be ready for the next show. I found one in Iowa City that will be the first weekend of December. I think I will try to get into that one if I can. They are taking applications until October 10th. We will see what happens. Here are a couple pics of my booth and my OOAK Necklaces in my garage before the show. I was so busy that I didn't get any other pictures. I was pretty happy with how my display turned out, need to fix the gaping hole that my table cover makes in the front, but over all pretty good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats - that's an awesome first show!

Elizabeth Bonura said...

Great news! I saw Kim Cavendar blogged about you today :) WOW!!!