Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December

December 1st...yesterday we awoke to a beautiful covering of snow. It continued to snow all day and everything looks so clean and fresh. I always get excited for the first snow. Ask me in February or March if snow still excites me and I'll give you a very different answer. But for now I will enjoy being inside with my coffee.
On a slightly different note, It seems that every time I do a show another one just appears. Because I'm just starting out I'm not very familiar with the art shows in the area. (I have decided that I definitely will be doing art show and not craft shows). I was thinking that this show I just finished would be my last one for the year except for an open house a friend of mine wanted to do. But last week I was invited to attend a show in a nearby town...This weekend. Very last minute I'm feeling ambitious and I want to take advantage of every opportunity that I can so I said yes. That means I have a ton of work to do so I better get busy and stop playing on the computer!

1 comment:

melmac said...

Keila! I didn't know you were a blogger. This is fun, I will add you to my list. Thanks for the encouraging blog comment :) Will you be home for Christmas?